Dear Prospective Renter,
In light of the impact of COVID-19, we’d like to let you know 98th Avenue models remain open for touring. If you decide to visit one of our model homes, we will make your health and safety, and the health and safety of our employees a priority. In addition to the safety and health rules posted at every community, we have asked prospective renters follow the additional protocols outlined below to promote health and safety when visiting our new home communities:
- You must have an appointment in order to tour the building to make us aware you’ll be visiting to maintain small groups.
- Upon entering, we request you use the hand sanitizer stations installed in the lobby.
- We have created an alternative tour path that involves the use of stairs and allows for social distancing to be practiced.
- We are cleaning surfaces with disinfectant wipes after each showing or meeting. High touch point areas such as door handles, light switches, desk surfaces, computers, telephones and bathroom fixture handles are areas of cleaning emphasis.
- Our associates are monitoring themselves for signs of illness. Anyone showing signs of illness or who has been in known close contact with someone diagnosed or suspected of having COVID-19 will stay home and seek medical attention as needed.
- Respectfully, if you’re not feeling well, please do not visit.
- When touring 98th Apartments, please respect social distancing recommendations. For more information, please visit www?.coro?n?avirus?.gov.
As a local and family-owned builder, Harbour Homes remains committed to Quality, Choice & Value™. We will always strive to meet your needs while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for the community.