With work commitments and other life demands, it's not always easy to find the time to stay up to date with cleaning your home. Keeping it presentable will always be important, especially when having guests around to visit. Here are some tips to help you get your 98th Avenue apartment ready for spring cleaning.
How to Declutter and Get Ready For Spring
When decluttering your apartment, a few strategies will help you organize your home better. Ensure to clear off all the flat surfaces and keep them clean while taking advantage of unused storage spaces. Don't wait for spring cleaning season to come around, but instead, set regular time aside to clear out your belongings. Write a list of what you do and don't need and get rid of those you don't.
Tips and Hacks for Organizing Your Home
Organizing your home can be made easy with a few simple tips and tricks. Try using the three Rs to keep each room neat and tidy:
- Reduce what you have. Remember, get rid of what you don't need and keep what you do. Having less stuff will be easier to manage.
- Be resourceful. When there's more space for your belongings, new inspirations are more likely to come to arrange them and make them presentable.
- Be resilient. Only buy what you need and stay aware of what you're spending on. Find cheaper places for your purchases when you shop locally in Bothell.
Other Things to Remember when Spring Cleaning
Finally, here are a few additional ways to help you make the most of your spring cleaning:
- Get yourself in the mood!
- Create a plan
- Start with what needs to be done most
- Save vacuuming and mopping for last
- Don't forget to wipe down your walls
Spring cleaning doesn't have to be complicated. A little planning and preparation are all it takes, and you're on your way to spring cleaning success!